Hamble Lifeboat are Recruiting!
We are seeking a Volunteer Fundraising Manager to join the Trustees of Hamble Lifeboat. This role will be crucial to the ongoing success of our service.
Looking for a fundraising challenge for 2019 and beyond? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in developing and growing all aspects of fundraising for Hamble Lifeboat. The role will focus on identifying and delivering new fundraising opportunities, events and projects and enhancing relationships with our existing supporters and donors.
Hamble Lifeboat is keen to engage with highly motivated individuals with an organised approach who can offer strong fundraising skills, creativity and a passion for planning and delivering events and activities and generation of new income streams.
This is a non-operational, voluntary role, reporting to the other Trustees of the service who meet monthly as a minimum.
To be considered, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of fundraising (ideally for a charity)
- Experience of managing and developing fundraising groups and volunteers
- Evidence of planning budgets and revenue streams
- Previous experience of working to KPIs, analysing financial data and presenting plans, proposals and reports to Board Level
- The ability to commit time to this voluntary role that will positively impact this vital community charity
- Understanding of Charities Commissions Guidelines and relevant legislation that impacts fundraising and associated activities
The role will directly affect the work and training that the operational volunteers engage in – this is a massively rewarding role for the right individual. The closing date for applications is 31st March 2019.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will endeavour to respond to all applicants in a timely manner.
For further information about Hamble Lifeboat, please see our website www.hamblelifeboat.co.uk and follow us on Facebook and Twitter @hamblelifeboat